Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Where Can I Find A Plug For An Air Mattress

CHRONICLE MARATHON MEDIA V MERIDA

Again, our buddy Ramon, send us a chronicle of the Mérida Half Marathon held last Sunday. At the end of a gadget put photos of the race.

I send a brief chronicle of this V edition of the Media Marathon Merida, another year we made some components of Club Deportivo Lanchacabrera.

rain What a way, all the average non-stop and thank goodness because the final bill fell 2 and the world if he had done during the test I think we would have to be stopped.

This time there was no bus, we were getting in our cars, not like last year that came with the time stuck to the ass. This time you could enjoy the atmosphere prior to the race, as it came up to eight hundred thousand registered and which peak at the end finishes.

This year we were the lanchacabreros in small groups until the end, Miguel Angel Gomez and Marcial, Jesus Maria and Miguel Angel Labrador, Juan and Javier, Vivas and Jose Antonio and Susie and I, so enjoy more of the race, discuss things, you laugh, you look like owls for all parties.

this year as a novelty on the 6 or 7 miles we were passed by the Roman circus !!!!! THAT LAST! chariots seemed , Luckily it was a lot of grass but we had been stuck in the mud, we visited many of the major monuments of Merida and so were past the mile to reach the goal, as always went straight to the tap beer, a few fell, the stock broker and a memory, we got two very nice shirts this year. Everyone can comment as he was fighting his particular 21 km, but I think we were all more or less happy. From here I want to thank Susi, for although at times I had with the hook, helped me to lower my mark on the half marathon, thanks, hopefully not the last time I do a hare or rabbit as the choice.

mention to just something that I was fine, and the principle is that as you discuss each group arrived by car, and all went without saying goodbye to each other. I sincerely hope that this as far as possible to correct it before all are friends, we could have stayed to eat somewhere, even a snack or a beer and we could discuss the race and throw us a few laughs, so I hope not toméis bad but I had to say, sorry.

hope see you soon running everywhere and it gonna show.

Greetings to them and kisses for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment